Page and Photos
Copyright ©1999-2006
C.Garner and P.Wright

Send Comments

Inchrye Abbey Stable

August 15, 1997
Near Lindores, Fife
Map Reference:

prev next

[Fife Region]
Inchyre Tower

This tower is the stable block for the Inchrye Abbey. Inchrye Abbey was a Georgian Gothic mansion built in 1827 and completely demolished in the mid 1900's (approx 1950).

This picture was taken on the south side of A913, just east of Denmylne. It is visible from the A913. If anyone has any further information about this structure please contact us.

Special thanks to John Sanders for the information!