Page and Photos
Copyright ©1999-2006
C.Garner and P.Wright

Send Comments

Kilmartin Church and Grave Slabs

August 6, 1997
Kilmartin, Argyll
Map Ref: NR 835988

prev more next

[Argyll Region]
Kilmartin Churchyard : 14th century cross To the left is a 14th century Celtic cross which used to stand in the front of the church.

To the right are two of the grave slabs housed in a small building. This is one of largest collections of medieval stones. These two had dates on them, 1712 and 1707.

Kilmartin Churchyard : Capstones